(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is [Profis Industrie Service GmbH, Managing Director OUTSIDE, Holstenstr. 40, 23552 Lübeck, +49 (0) 451 – 88 33 97 54, firstname.lastname@example.org, HRB 20130 HL.]
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) will be saved in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we limit processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also indicate the criteria specified for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in regard to your personal data:
– Right to information
– Right to correction or deletion
– Right to restriction of processing
– Right to object to processing
– Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The responsible supervisory authority is the ULD, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel.
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server.
(2) If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us).
Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer they only serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are temporary they will be automatically deleted when you close the browser this includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID,with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The web analysis tool “Google Analytics” is used on this website. In the variant used here, the Google Analytics analysis tool works with the anonymization of IP addresses. The IP addresses are shortened by the last two bytes before any use for the analysis of the usage behavior.
According to the prevailing opinion, a personal reference can no longer be established. Your IP address is only used in the shortened form (and therefore without personal reference) to carry out a rough geolocation.Your country of origin and your access provider (Internet access provider) are determined and stored here.
The analysis tool Google Analytics works by setting a cookie, which is stored as a so-called persistent cookie as a small text file on your end device beyond the end of your visit.
the cookie has a duration of almost 6 months and not only enables users who have already been to the website to be recognized, but also enables non-personal analysis of behavior on the website.
In addition, Google Analytics also sets a so-called session cookie; the cookie is automatically deleted after each session.
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account.
If you do not want the assignment to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing.
This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of the functions.
When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
Producing healthy food is a super clean environment is the begining of a healthy life for us hygiene does not mean reworking, but starting with top quality right from the start. Profis Industrie Service GmbH stands for high quality work and excellent customer service.
Holstenstr. 40, 23552 Lübeck
Hanauer Landstr. 115, 63791 Karlstein
+49 451 / 8833 9754